Undertale Thing Undertale Thing

That was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

...

...four and a half stars.

Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

That is... That is unsettling. That is PROFOUNDLY unsettling.

...

Five'd.

Babies Babies

Health class lied to me!

I've apparently been laboring for quite some time under some SEVERE misconceptions about the formation of babby. It feels good to finally understand exactly how girl get pragnent.

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Love keyboard cat and the Statue of Libolrus, but my favorite part is probably the scientist trying to back away near the beginning, before being turned into a golden-locked unicentaur. He knows what he has unleashed, but there is nowhere to run, and it is far too late to stop it.

I also liked the ending, and speculate that the idea for this video may have come from seeing a picture of a baby owl and describing it as a cuteness singularity, or something similar.

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

TEN IS NOT ENOUGH.

I like to pride myself in being a little critical and nitpicking at little flaws, but DAMN, man! I can't find a single thing to criticize here! The animation is gorgeous and flawless (seriously, GORGEOUS. How long did it take you to make this?); the pacing is good, so it never seems to drag despite the length; and the whole thing is absurdly goofy and RELENTLESSLY funny. Your decision to forgo all dialogue was surprising, but it WORKED; the characters' actions really speak for themselves.

When I clicked on this, I expected to see something a lot more violent and a lot less enjoyable; it's refreshing to see a lighter, more off-the-wall approach to these characters and the things they do. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Dance Off! Dance Off!

Not Bad!

I like the art style and the animation; I also really like the characters!

My only problem is that I like the antagonists more than the protagonist; I thought they were more interesting and I liked their moves better, so I was actually disappointed when they lost. At the very least, I would have liked to see a happy ending for everyone. That might just be me, though.

Good job!

Joan and Mark Joan and Mark

Awesome!

I love the characters in this, and the world in which they live. I also like that you were able to make a one-armed character in a fantastic setting and resist giving him a fancy robot arm, or magic arm, or hook.

I love how this works as its own little story, and it fits the music well. But I'd also like to see more of these guys... maybe a series of short, silent films set to music? I'm sure you have lots of stuff you're busy working on, but out of all the stuff you've done, these are the people I would most like to see popping up again.

The Hard Way The Hard Way

Great to Have You Here, Cyanide and Happiness!

Nice animation, and I think the joke was hilarious. I particularly like the "stand aside, scumbags" line.

Rockman!! Next Attack Rockman!! Next Attack

Hey, Threads of Fate!

Great to hear that music again... I haven't thought about Threads of Fate in ages...

Anyway, you did a good job with the music, despite it not sounding entirely megammannish (as Ingwaz pointed out.) I especially liked the way things worked with the music when it shows on Roll, and then Rockman starts absorbing and flipping through powers. That power flipping was also my favorite part of the animation overall; iIn fact, the fight scene in general was pretty dang awesome... and nothing kicks ass quite like a badass chibi. I also liked the shots of Rockman's assembly at the beginning.

Great job! I liked it, anyway.